Monday, July 25, 2011

It's good to be green: Photo Assignment

Back in college, I took a photography class because I thought it would be fun and because I needed a few filler credits. It was an amazing class, and I learned a bunch. The first assignment that we were given was to pick one word/subject/topic and try to take photographs that related to it. Some people, like me, took a more straight forward approach to the assignment. But others really thought outside of the box and took some very imaginative photos.

So this is going to be the first of hopefully many photo assignments that I will post. For this assignment, your word/subject/topic is Green. Take photos of something that is green, photos of living green, photos of somebody that is green with envy, or anything else creative that you can think of. Then put a link in the comment section so we can all see what you came up with.

Below, you can see my "Green" photos. Like in my college course, I took a more straight forward approach.











And finally, my favorite photo, which was taken by my wife.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment