Sunday, August 11, 2013

Changing of the Banners

This will be the last post that I will be writing on Discovering the Focal Point. But don't worry. I'm not quitting the blogging world; I'm merely switching my blog to a new banner.

When I started Discovering the Focal Point, I meant for it to be primarily about photography. I hoped it would be a venue for me to display my photography and for me to give photographic tips and tricks. However, I feel that my blog naturally progressed somewhat away from that original goal. Although it has been a way for me to share photographs, it strayed away from photographic tips, tricks, and assignments and became more of a way to simply document life. And you know what? I am perfectly fine with that. As such, I no longer feel that the banner of Discovering the Focal Point fits the current and future direction I intend for this blog.

So going forward, I will be blogging under a new banner: Life on the Peninsulas. You can go to it now by going to http://mipeninsulas.blogspot.com/. For those who have been following this current blog, you will find this new blog will be very similar. I will continue to write about my adventures and display the photographs I take along the way. However, I do have a few new things in mind for this next blog, and I also think that this new banner is more consistent with a few other things I've got in the mix. You'll have to check in on the new blog in the next month to find out what.

I hope you all continue to follow along as I share about Life on the Peninsulas.

No comments:

Post a Comment